- Increases movement whilst sitting so you are not in one posture for too long
- Helps to reduce back pain whilst sitting
- With the Back App your feet are placed on the footboard, rather than being placed on the floor. This allows the chair to rotate gently around the vertical axis when you move
- Easy to adjust level of balance - Adjust the balance exercise by turning the ball. If you turn the ball downwards, the chair will become more unsteady, which will increase the training effect.
- To begin with you might experience fatigue in your lower back, this is because the muscles in this area is activated by the chair, and the stamina in these muscles is often limited. After a few days, you should be able to sit on the Back App for longer periods. After some training, using it an entire day is achievable
- See our video section for testimonials from Phil Taylor of Spandau Ballet who uses the Back App chair in his recording studio and Gunther Walker from Solar Management
- Material: Nordic Wool
- Base Colour: Light Silver
- Ball Colour: Red
- Seat colour: Black
We do not keep stock in our warehouse.We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 5-7 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (1 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|