Careers at Posturite
WorkRite Customer Support Adviser
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Adviser to join our friendly team at our Head Office in Berwick. This is a great opportunity for someone with customer service experience to work within a creative and technical environment. Providing first line administrative support to our clients you will work within the WorkRite division of our business.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the clients first point of contact and preparing proposals for them with the support and expertise of the WorkRite team
- Liaising with the design team on content and visual presentation of proposals
- Set up and chase the outcome of WorkRite pilot projects for clients
- Assist with testing and validating new systems
- Maintain and update the CRM system
- Process client orders
- Prepare and issue invoices
The right candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills on the telephone and by email. You will also be a highly organised with a close attention to detail. A good working knowledge of Microsoft office is also essential.
We are currently looking for a Sports Graduate with physiology knowledge to join the Posturite team as an Ergonomic Assessor in the South London area. Candidates must live in the North Kent area ideally Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Redhill.
This role will involve carrying out workstation assessments for our clients in office environments. The successful candidate will be out and about meeting people and helping them to work comfortably at their workstations. You will provide clients with a written report giving advice and recommendations on the best solutions and equipment.
You will have excellent customer service and communication skills. You will be working 4 or 5 days a week, 3 or 4 days a week will be out visiting clients and 1 day a week will be spent at home catching up on paperwork and report writing.
Sales Team Leader
We are looking for a dynamic leader for our Internal sales team based at our Head Office in Berwick. This role will be responsible for managing client relationships and developing sales.
- Leading, managing and motivating the internal sales team in Berwick on a day to day basis, encouraging high performance
- Ensuring that the sales process is monitored and evaluated, identifying ways to maximise sales
- Contacting warm leads from our databases to promote Posturite products and services
- Targeting existing and new clients following up on e-shots and marketing campaigns
- Growing and developing your own portfolio by conducting marketing and sales activity
- Managing and engaging with your own portfolio of clients to generate repeat business
An Accounts Junior is required for our busy Finance Department at our Head Office in Berwick. The successful person will have great IT skills, attention to detail, the ability to enter data with a high degree of accuracy. AAT qualifications are not required for this position.
Duties will include:
- Daily posting of credit card and cheque receipts on the Sales Ledger
- Assisting with posting of BACS receipts on the Sales Ledger
- Maintaining and tidying all cash accounts regularly
- Monitoring suspense accounts in order to allocate funds correctly
- Scanning of remittances on a regular basis
- Daily allocation of credit notes
- Entering of invoices on the Corporate Purchasing Card System
- Daily coding of remittances
- Taking credit card payments over the phone
- Sending copy invoices as requested
- General office duties as required
We are always keen to hear from consultants who would like to work with us in providing specialist support to our clients on a freelance ad hoc basis as and when needed.
We are currently looking for:
- Assistive Technology Trainers – London & Kent
- Dyslexia Diagnostic Assessors – London & Bristol
- Health & Safety Consultant – Bristol
- Coaches for the following conditions: Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, Autistic Spectrum Condition, Anxiety and Depression in London / Manchester / Leeds / Edinburgh / Bristol / Kent / Sussex
- DSE trained Ergonomic Assessors (High Level – Qualified Physiotherapists/ Osteopaths) – Wales / Edinburgh / Bristol / North East & East Midlands.
If you are interested in working with us please contact Trish Riley on 07500 332147 or email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We recognise that we are only as good as the staff we employ and that our success is due to the quality and team spirit of our employees. We know that people make it happen and that is the essence of our vision for the company. We expect our staff to be passionate about their jobs and to enjoy their work.
Due to our continuing expansion, we are on the look-out for new team members both at our head office and in the field.
The customer service, buying, finance, administration, marketing, software development, warehouse and manufacturing teams are based at our head office close to Berwick station in the beautiful South Downs National Park.
Members of our regionally-based sales and account management teams are the front line of our business. They look after work station assessments, provide customers with advice and training on ergonomic products and ensure that chairs, desks and other items of equipment are properly adjusted for the customer’s personal comfort once delivered. In-depth product and DSE assessor training is given to all new team members who are responsible for sourcing new clients and arranging presentations.
Posturite has been awarded coveted Investor in People status, joining an exclusive group of UK employers eligible to use and display the sought-after Investor in People logo and plaque.
The award is a huge feather in the cap for our 100-plus employees across the country, many of whom were interviewed by the Investor in People Assessor when he spent several days with us.
At the end of the lengthy report, the examining panel expressed their delight with the outcome. They wrote: "It is great to read of a strong, collaborative team, united and working with senior leaders to achieve clear goals and objectives in a supportive environment. Clearly a company to be proud of and one in which everyone wants to contribute to its success."