Welcome to the Posturite Press Centre – a place for you to browse our past media coverage, request images and contact our experts for comment in your article, blog, or video.
26 years in the making, Posturite is a brand at the forefront of the world’s ergonomics market. We’re an expert voice in our field, pioneering and sourcing technology to tackle workplace problems like absenteeism, presenteeism, musculoskeletal disorders and mental health.
The company is built and run by health experts – physios, ergonomists, health and safety professionals and consultants. You can find out more about what we do and how we do it here:About us
Posturite in the media
Please follow the links to read our coverage in the media.
- Evening Standard – These workplace desktop gadgets will keep you fit and healthy in the office
- Sky News – Morning Story: why standing up can improve your health
- BDaily – Business centre near capacity a year after launch
- Sussex Business Times – The makings of a healthy business
- MailOnline – Five more of the best posture protectors
- MailOnline – Health: back to school
- MailOnline – Want to beat the January blues? Stand on your head or flick your wrist with a rubber band – and other mood-boosting tricks
- The Star – Video: Sheffield call centre workers take stand in ground-breaking experiment
- Business Wire – Computer keyboards market 2015-2025
- Uber Gizmo – Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse is a mouthful
- Telegraph – How to get fit in 2014: A-Z of the best new fitness and wellbeing trends
- Inquirer – Posturite Penclic Mouse R2 hands-on review
- The Skinny – Stand up for the new desk top
Whether you’re a journalist in need of expert comment for your article, a blogger looking for tech to review, or you have a burning question simply get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do.
For all media enquiries:
For all customer service enquiries:
Our head office can be contacted by phone 9-5pm Monday-Friday +44 (0) 345 345 0010. Alternatively, please fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you.