- Natural Arm Position - No reach or gripping necessary
- Ambidextrous - Promotes both hand use
- Keyboard elevator - Correct keyboard height - You can choose from three heights and you can angle you keyboard flat or sloping down and away from you
- Intuitive controls - Seven powerful button functions
- Plug and play - This HID compliant device has the drivers 'on board' and simply needs to be plugged into any empty USB port
- Compatibility: Windows & Mac.
- USB plug and play connectivity.
- Dimension: 35mm x 155mm x 505mm.
- Cable length: 1790mm.
- Weight: 800g.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (10 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
Purchased for a member of my team, this is replacement for an earlier model that had broken down after heavy useage over several years. Easy to use and addresses the issues she has. Very good product.
it has helped me with wrist pain . I am not in so much pain anymore, the mouse is quiet easy to use.
I wish i could order this item for all my customers, excellent product
Excellent - very happy with the product and has helped my RSI considerably. Thanks.
love the roller mouse, makes the keyboard much easier to use
I haven't had a wrist problem since using it.