- 8 buttons/functions
- Fully open rollerbar
- Integrated and detachable wrist rest
- Automatic, self-calibrating end detection
- Multi height and angle adjustable keyboard risers
- Extra wide wrist rest option
- Built in Precision - The new 7SENSES™ tracking technology inside the rollerbar, provides unmatched cursor precision and control. The sensors, placed inside the bar, protect it from dust and dirt. 7SENSES™ tracks the cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, whilst adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
- No gripping necessary - The RollerMouse Red is controlled with the use of an unflexed hand, so there is no need to clutch or hold the device in order to navigate the cursor. Your fingertips roll a narrow bar both up and down and from side to side simultaneously to navigate the cursor over the entire screen, with very little friction or resistance
- Natural arm position - No reach necessary - Asymmetrical reaching with one side of your body and not the other causes your muscle groups to compensate for the weight of your extended arm while reaching for a traditional mouse. Repetitive reaching often times leads to tightness and pain in the neck, shoulder and elbow areas. The RollerMouse Red allows you to keep your elbows comfortably by your side, which is a more beneficial ergonomic position
- Compatible with: Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer, Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/ME/98
- 2-year warranty
- Tracking method: Twin-eye laser motion sensor
- Cursor speed precision (DPI): 800/1000/1200/1600/2400
- Dimensions (WxH): 41 x 2.3 cm
- Depth (inc keyboard risers): 10 cm
- Wrist rest depth: 7.3 cm
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (1 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
This product is easy to use and is such a help with taking the stress out of using a computer. Enables very precise movements and allows both hands to be used for mouse movements. So glad I bought it.