- Allows users to interchange between sitting and standing positions.
- Prevents static posture that can cause aches and pains, and decrease productivity.
- Remains perfectly level regardless of weight distribution.
- Simple electric switch controls up and down lift (42mm/sec) between ranges of 605mm and 1275mm.
- Underside cable tray as standard for space saving cable management - very strong wooden construction top with beech or maple MFC finish.
- Sturdy aluminium frame
- 5 year guarantee
- Helps compliance with BS EN ISO 9241-5 Employer requirements
- Height range: 605-1275 mm.
- Electric lift speed: 42mm/sec.
- Total time (from bottom to top): 16 sec
- Choose from a range of desk widths: 800mm - 2000mm.
- Choose from different desk depths: 800mm or 1000mm.
- Top thickness: 25mm.
- Weight capacity: 140 kg.
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. This item may take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery, though will typically be faster. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering.If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Free desk installation & setup service
Upon receiving your desk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary desk installation and setup.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (2 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
Love the desk (electrically adjustable sit-stand desk) and the staff has been friendly.
It's brilliant, fantastic, the person who uses it says good things about it. Also that standing means he moves about more, making him feel more dynamic in his work and there is less back pain.