- The vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position
- Ambidextrous Design- Central 'bow-tie' switch allows for easy transition between right and left handed use.
- Easy-glide symmetrical base - Allows the user to rest either hand comfortably alongside the vertical structure, encouraging the use of the bigger muscles in the fore and upper arm to manoeuvre the mouse. Fine cursor control is still achievable with small hand and/or finger movements
- Precision performance laser - Provides accurate tracking on typical work surfaces
- Adjustable 400, 600, 800 or 1200 dpi settings- Encourages fast and precise operating movements
- Precision scroll wheel - For fast, accurate document scrolling
- Soft key touch - Low activation force and full key travel distance provides keying comfort
The Penguin mouse is available in three sizes. To choose the correct one for you, measure your hand from the first crease on your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
|SMALL||0-16cm||(0-6 ins approx.)|
|MEDIUM||16-18cm||(6-7 ins approx.)|
|LARGE||18cm +||(7 ins + approx.)|
Wired and wireless (rechargeable) versions available.
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X.
- Plug & Play USB 2.0
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund. We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return.
If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (154 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
The end user are happy with there new mouse and it helped them with the problem.
I am a retired pensioner with a photography hobby. Following an increase in my photographic work taking pictures for a school I developed RSI very quickly and very painfully.
Great and comfortable product, its ambidexterity is just brilliant.
very easy to use and helping my carpel tunnel syndrome.
I had bought this exact mouse about 2.5 yrs ago when that one ceased to work it was out of its guarantee which wasn't brilliant, however it worked for my wrist problem so I purchased another one.
My wrist was at east immediately and my RSI has almost gone all together.
Love the mouse, once I got used to is.
Muy práctico el ratón ergonómico, mi dolor de mano por artrosis mejoró mucho.