- Lightweight and compact design (only 2cm thick)
- Easy to transport and perfect as part of a mobile workstation.
- Intuitive key layout designed by an ergonomist, it's compact design results in minimal reach in operating a mouse
- Ergonomic scissor key mechanism - Requires only the lightest of touches
- USB plug and play- Carry anywhere any use on any laptop or desktop computer
- Multimedia shortcut function keys - Allows you easily adjust frequently used functions right from the keyboard
- Two built in USB ports - Ideal to plug in a mouse or number keypad.
- UK keyboard layout
- Compatibility: Windows 98 or later and Mac
- USB wired connectivity
- Dimensions(WxDxH): 305 x 165 x 20 mm
- Cable length: 1500mm
- Weight: 480g
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (16 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
Excellent keyboard. More expensive than standard keyboard but great quality and portable.
Works to specification - allgood
good product does everything it says
I really like this keyboard, its light weight but sturdy so it is perfect for working for home or evening while I am away on business travel.
I first used one of these keyboards (together with a roller mouse) at work as it was recommended by Access to Work. I found it helped reduce my pain triggers considerably.
Not the highest quality plastics on the body, but the keys are great to use. That is what counts.
The keyboard does not have the normal configuration of keys. There is no "at" and it took ages to realise it would display that symbol using the normal key combination. You also have to use function and control and home to get to the beginning of the document.
Hi there, thank you for your comments . this doesn't sound right, Ill pop you a PM and we will see if we can figure this out for you , Kind regards
Key board is just right for me though I had in mind it was wireless