- Simple rapid-deploy system - allows the chair to be ready for use in seconds with no heavy lifting.
- Lightweight aluminium frame - making it the lightest evacuation chair in its class.
- Can be used as an alternative transit / wheelchair.
- Smooth, safe, glide-track system ensures a comfortable and controlled evacuation down stairs.
- Dual rear brakes at waist level for easy application.
- Forward-extending, ergonomically-shaped handles assist manoeuvrability.
- Adjustable chest, lap and shin straps.
- Adjustable neck support.
- Wipe-clean material.
- Wall attachment bracket - no lifting required.
- Cover included.
- Full instruction manual including trained operator / maintenance inspection log.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Directive 93/42EEC Medical Devices - Class 1.
- EvacuRite training courses available on request.
- Weight of chair: 15.9 kg
- Maximum load: 160 kg
- Height closed: 113 cm
- Height open: 160 cm
- Seat width: 46 cm
- Seat depth: 44 cm
- Seat back height: 49 cm
- Seat height from floor: 49 cm
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund. We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return.
If in the very un-likely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.