- Simple rapid-deploy system - allows the chair to be ready for use in seconds with no heavy lifting.
- Lightweight aluminium frame - making it the lightest evacuation chair in its class.
- Can be used as an alternative transit / wheelchair.
- Smooth, safe, glide-track system ensures a comfortable and controlled evacuation down stairs.
- Dual rear brakes at waist level for easy application.
- Forward-extending, ergonomically-shaped handles assist manoeuvrability.
- Adjustable chest, lap and shin straps.
- Adjustable neck support.
- Wipe-clean material.
- Wall attachment bracket - no lifting required.
- Cover included.
- Full instruction manual including trained operator / maintenance inspection log.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Directive 93/42EEC Medical Devices - Class 1.
- EvacuRite training courses available on request.
- Weight of chair: 15.9 kg
- Maximum load: 160 kg
- Height closed: 113 cm
- Height open: 160 cm
- Seat width: 46 cm
- Seat depth: 44 cm
- Seat back height: 49 cm
- Seat height from floor: 49 cm
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.