- Comfortable and easy to use. The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
- Improved thumb rest -the thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
- Two thumb buttons - a new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
- An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
- Adjustable laser sensor -pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
- Pointer speed indicators - top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
- Powerful and intuitive driver
- Available in left or right-handed
- Right-hand version also available in wireless
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Mac OS X, Linux.
- USB connectivity.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 110 x 87 x 80 mm
Q: What should I do if the Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 Wireless doesn't seem to be working?
- Put in a fresh battery with the positive terminal facing out
- Push the power switch on the bottom of the mouse to the green position
- Pull out the receiver and push it back in a USB port to see if Windows makes the ‘disconnect and reconnect’ sounds
Q: What should I do if the pointer is difficult to control or requires too much arm movement?
- Go to Control Panel, Mouse, and set the pointer speed slider to the middle
- Check the box for Enhance Pointer Precision
- Press the Pointer Speed button on the side to light up three indicators lights to the MD setting
Q: What should I do if the pointer moves by itself?
A reflective surface may cause pointer drift. Put the VerticalMouse on a non-reflective mouse pad, such as a fabric pad.
Q: How do I disable a button?
Any button can be disabled by installing the driver and selecting the None function at the top of the pull-down menu.
Q: What should I do if the pointer jumps to the screen edge?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer seems sluggish or moves randomly in response to mouse movement?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad. If the mouse tracks properly on white printer paper, it is working properly. The mouse surface must be completely flat for proper tracking.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.