- Comfortable and easy to use. The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
- Improved thumb rest -the thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
- Two thumb buttons - a new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
- An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
- Adjustable laser sensor -pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
- Pointer speed indicators - top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
- Powerful and intuitive driver
- Available in left or right-handed
- Right-hand version also available in wireless
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Mac OS X, Linux
- USB connectivity
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 110 x 87 x 80 mm
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund. We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return.
If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (12 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
This product didn't work for me, I've found it too big and the position caused me more pain than a standard mouse. It may be the right product for someone else, but it didn't meet my expectations.
Hi there, thank you for your commets, I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the mouse, I have asked the customer service team to contact you and see if we can help, Many thanks
High quality product looks stylish too
Rather expensive but works smoothly.
Very comfortable and easy to use.
Fantastic, all employers should provide this type of mouse to prevent ergonomic issue to their employees.