- Lightweight and compact - From airplane tray tables to hotel desks, this slim keyboard fits neatly within even the smallest spaces.
- Intuitive ergonomic adjustable split keyboard design.
- Easy to use.
- Full size keys.
- Ergonomic Comfort and uniquely fully-adjustable - Adjusts from 0º to 30º along the horizontal and vertical planes allowing you to find the perfect position that fits your body type.- Adjusting to suit the needs of every individual body, shoulder and hand position - making it the only travel keyboard that can significantly improve personal productivity while reducing the risks associated with repetitive strain injuries (RSIs) like carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Features a scissor-switch system for fluid, silent keystrokes with tactile feedback.
- Soft key touch - Silent, fast and responsive.
- Side USB for low powered devices - Contains a USB port on the side of the keyboard to attach a low powered device such as a Goldtouch Key Pad or a mouse.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.4, and newer
- USB wired connectivity.
- Plug-and-play compatibility for both Mac and PC.
- Dimensions: 342.90mm (w) x 152.40mm (d) x 22.86mm (h)
- Weight: 498g.
- Folded Dimensions: 177.80mm (w) x 152.40mm (d) X 63.5mm (h)
Q: What should I do if I think I have a defective key?
If the key is not producing any characters or the wrong character, the Keyboard may be defective. Please test the keyboard on another computer system and if it is still experiencing the same results, contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Q: What should I do if the USB device is not detected, or it shows as Unknown Device?
This is commonly an issue with the motherboard. The motherboard needs to be reset, and will only reset if the computer is completely disconnected from its power source.
To resolve the problem, follow these simple steps:
- Shut down Windows
- Unplug the computer completely from the power source for 1 minute
- Plug in and restart Windows
- Shut down Windows
- Remove the battery from the laptop for one minute
- Re-insert the battery and restart Windows
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.