- Design based on academic research - The ergonomics of the HandShoeMouse has been confirmed by EMG measurement experiments conducted by academic researchers from the medical centre of Erasmus University in the Netherlands.
- Highly supportive ergonomic design - The innovative shape of the HandShoeMouse ensures the user's hand, thumb and finger are supported in a relaxed and comfortable position. The design means the hand can continuously rest on the mouse body so there is also no friction between the desktop work surface and the skin of your hand.
- Ergonomic control placement - Controls consist of 2 buttons at an ergonomic position with the fingers and a scroll wheel fitted with a switch mechanism. The large size HandShoeMouse has a third switch button.
- High resolution optical technology - Precise and accurate optical technology for responsive and smooth cursor tracking. Lithium ion battery - >3 hour charge time. 2 year battery life.
- Available in 3 standard sizes for the right hand: small, medium and large. To choose the correct size mouse, measure the inside of the stretched out hand, the distance from your wrist (the cross over between hand and arm) up to the tip of the ring finger. This length provides an indication of the required size.
- Small: up to 170 mm
- Medium: 170 - 190 mm
- Large: 190 - 210 mm
- Available in wired and wireless versions
- Compatibility: Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, Vista and Windows 7, Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X, Unix
- Plug and play USB connectivity.
- Wireless range: 10 m.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (11 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
I recently hurt my right shoulder and needed to switch to using the mouse left-handed at work. The small mouse that the NHS supplied with my PC was too small so I went for a left handed ergonomic mouse to replace the right handed HandShoe Mouse I had been using for using for years. The change has been seamless and even though my arm is now better I find using my left hand more practical as I can write notes with the other hand and combined with a telephone headset my productivity has increased.
Looks nice just wasn't for me. Didn't suit the problems I have with my wrist and caused more pain than the penguin mouse.
member of staff very pleased with the mouse and how it works. Also easing the pain in her hand
Again good, but was a bit awkward if doing lots of CAD work.
Fine, fine fine fine fine fine
The Hand shoe mouse is good as it is suitable for my complaint which was a pain in the right hand using an ordinary mouse, but with this one it has helped this complaint.
Decent mouse, however it wasnt precise enough for my use. In order for me to use this mouse on a daily basis, the casing would need reshaping, where my little finger rests on the casing, it pushes my finger up into my fourth finger and is not comfortable
I am sorry to hear that the Handshoemouse was not suitable for use, I have spoken to our product innovation team who have suggested that it be be worth you trying the Logitech Performance MX or the orthomouse which may be better as it allows the little finger to spread out more. Alternatively, the Penguin mouse or any of the vertical mice would also be a good choice as these are very precise and allow for plenty of finger room. If you require any more assistance or would like to speak to our customer services team please call 0845 345 0010
very comfortable and easy to use
Users like your product