- Built-in CPR advisor uses an 'impedance cardiogram' (ICG) to assess the effectiveness of the CPR and give the rescuer feedback on the speed and depth of compressions.
- User-friendly - easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire process.
- Can be used on both adults and children
- Simple display
- Includes carry case
- Lightweight for portability
- 4 year battery life
- Unique HeartSine ‘SCOPE Biphasic Technology’
- Voice prompts
- Quick reference instruction card
- Regularly tests itself for battery use and pad replacements
- Simple 2-button operation - on/off and shock
- Lights flash to indicate that unit is operational
- Highest level of dust and moisture protection
- 8-year warranty
- Height: 20cm
- Width: 18.48cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Electropad life: 4 years
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. This item may take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery, though will typically be faster. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.