Compatible with Frequently used Workplace and Classroom Applications
JAWS enables you to work with Lotus Symphony, spreadsheets, and presentation creation and with Lotus Notes by IBM. JAWS also is compatible with Microsoft Office Suite, MSN Messenger, Corel WordPerfect, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Internet Explorer, Firefox - and many more applications that are regularly used.
Unmatched Braille Support
With a refreshable Braille display, JAWS also provides Braille output in addition to, or instead of, speech. An array of versatile features and customisable options lets you tailor JAWS for your individual needs and preferences.
- Talking installation – quick and simple
- Two multi-lingual speech synthesisers - Eloquence and Vocalizer with natural-sounding speech
- DAISY-formatted basic training in text and audio
- Translated into 17 languages
- JAWS 11.0.1467 and later supports dual monitors
- Convenient OCR - with just a few simple keystrokes, access any image on the screen that includes text
- Standard and professional versions available
- JAWS Tandem – access other computers running JAWS to provide hands-on technical support, write and distribute scripts from a distance, and conduct remote JAWS training
- All JAWS Professional products can be used with Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server® 2012, and Windows Server 2008
- 4 GB recommended (64-bit), 2 GB recommended (32-bit)
- 20 MB to 690 MB required per voice for installing Vocalizer Expressive, Vocalizer Direct, or RealSpeak Solo Direct voices (file sizes will vary depending on the voice installed)
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.