- Accommodates a wide range of individuals- From small to tall and body types in between, the Freestyle2 allows for maximum flexibility catering to each individual’s unique needs. Out of the box both modules are connected together by a flexible pivot tether allowing an infinite range of splay. Disconnecting the pivot tether allows up to 9 inches of complete separation of both left and right keying modules. Perfect for individual needs ranging from a narrow footprint to complete separation. This design greatly reduces and or/eliminates ulnar deviation.
- Sleek, low profile design - Most keyboards including ergonomic models have a 10 degree positive slope from front to back. These designs tend to bend your wrists. The Freestyle2 has a zero degree slope which minimizes the height, effectively creating negative slope and reducing wrist extension. The slim design provides you a 2-in-1 office and travel keyboard.
- Optional palm supports - Optional padded palm supports reduce wrist extension by keeping wrists neutral.
- Driverless hot keys - Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions. (Internet Page Forward and Back, Undo, Web Home, Cut, Copy and Paste). A vertical rib is located on the inside row of hot keys to provide tactile notification to the user.
- Familiar key layout - Familiar key layout provides for minimal adaptation time
- Low-force, tactile key switches - The Freestyle2 utilizes a quiet, low-force, tactile membrane key switch. The typical average maximum key force of a switch is 45 grams. This is at least 25% less than most traditional and many ergonomic keyboards such as the Microsoft 4000 with maximum key forces of over 60 grams.
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Width of standard version (9 inches of separation): Min: 15.375 inches; Max: 23.50 inches
- Distance between F & J Keys: Min: 3.50 inches; Max: 11.50 inches
- Depth: 7.125 inches; palm supports installed: 10 inches
- Max height: 0.875 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- USB cable length: 6 feet
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (1 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
Great keyboard, feels nice and easy to get into the right position. Another positive is you can always change the position on different days, whereas you are limited to one position with fixed split keyboards. The only drawback I have found is if you have to move it to different locations as it can take a while to be ready to use due to searching for the most up to date drivers, but if you skip that step, it doesn't take as long.