Used for connecting to Symbian and Windows Mobile Smartphones. Can also be connected to many HID compatible devices which have keyboard support such as Playstations 3's, Netbooks, Laptop's and PC's.
Used for connecting to BlackBerry's and Android based phones. (Note: Android drivers are currently under development).
Full alphanumeric keyboard
5 rows with 75 keys and 12 user defined quick launch keys.
Dedicated keys for mobile use
6 Dedicated keys to: Answer Call, End/Reject call, Open Messages/email, Open Address book, Open task and Open Calendar.
Separate LED indicators
Show power and connection status
Pull and folds out easily.
Uses two AAA batteries for long life and ease of replacement
Over 90 hours use and 300 hours standby.
Comes with elegant storage case
The Freedom Pro Keyboard is compatible with a large range of mobile devices running the following operating systems:
- BlackBerry - running Versions 4.0 and upwards
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5, 6, 6.1 and 6.5
- Windows Mobile Smartphone 5, 6, 6.1 and 6.5
- Symbian Series 60 (most N and E series Nokia's)
- Symbian UIQ3 (Sony Ericsson Smartphones such as the P900)
- Apple iPhone and iPod touch running OS 4.0
- Apple iPad
- Android Beta drivers available
- Because of its Dual Profile Bluetooth Module the Freedom Pro Keyboard will also work with all devices that have built in support for HID Bluetooth keyboards, such as: Netbooks, UMPC's, Home theatre PC's, Playstation 3, PC's running Windows, Linux and Mac OS, etc.
- HID and SPP connectivity to a wide range of mobile devices.
- Dimensions opened: 319mm(l) x 103mm(w) x 9.6 mm(d).
- Dimensions closed: 162.5mm(l) x 103mm(w) x 19.2 mm(d).
- Weight: 404g.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund. We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return.
If in the very un-likely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.