Confidence is knowing you will be ready
- Weekly & monthly self tests plus four visible readiness displays let you know if the CR Plus is ready to do its job.
- Simple maintenance with synchronized replacement for CHARGEPAK™ battery charger & QUIK-PAK™ electrodes.
Confidence is a simple two-step process
- Smart, safe device designed to shock only if needed.
- Designed specifically for minimally-trained users.
- Fully automatic model with 2-step operation: 1. Turn on device. 2. Apply electrode pads.
Add the training unit to your module to guide trainees through the products functions and features without a live current
- Contents: Defibrillator, carry case, Ambu® Res-Cue mask® first responder kit, charging stick, two pair of adult QUIK-PAK™ electrodes, quick reference card and user DVD
- Fully automatic
- Voice prompts for AED and CPR
- Height: 10.7 cm (4.2 in)
- Width: 20.3 cm (8.0 in)
- Depth: 24.1 cm (9.5 in), excluding handle
- Weight: 2.0 kg (4.5 lb) with CHARGE-PAK and electrodes
- Guarantee: 8 years
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 5-7 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund. We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return.
If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.