- 12 pre-set AED training scenarios
- Switch easily between automatic and semi-automatic mode
- Trainees can learn all stages of rescue process, from bystander assistance, to attaching the AED and administering CPR
- Manufactured by Physio Control, a company that has been developing life-saving tech for the last 50 years
This training system includes:
- 1 AED trainer
- remote control and cable
- simulated CHARGE-PAK charging unit
- 5 pairs of training electrodes
- carrying case
- removable shock button cover
- operating instructions
- batteries for the trainer and remote control
- Warranty: 1 year
- Included: four non-rechargeable D-cell alkaline batteries to provide no less than 100 hours of continuous operation under normal indoor conditions
- Product height: 10.7 cm (4.2 in)
- Product width: 20.3 cm (8.0 in)
- Product depth: 24.1 cm (9.5 in) excluding handle
- Product weight: 2.1 kg (4.6lb) with batteries
- Operating temp: 3 degrees to 38 degrees celsius
- Storing temp: -10 degrees to 60 degrees celsius (remove batteries for storage)
We do not keep stock in our warehouse.We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 5-7 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.