- Realistic device - functions as a realistic simulation of the LIFEPAK CR2 without administering real electric shocks
- ClearVoice technology to automatically detect background noise and adjust volume as necessary in case of busy classroom environments
- Delivers email notifications via WiFi to the LifeLinkcentral AED Program Manager, just like the real device
- Programmable scenarios - trainers can simulate a wide range of scenarios to prepare trainees as fully as possible. These can be completely customised using a set-up screen.
- Automatically detects when pressure is placed on the QUIK-STEP training electrodes to advance through the scenario, eliminating the need for a remote control.
- Requires 4 D-cell alkaline batteries, providing 100 hours of continuous operation at volume 4
- Buttons: lanugage, power, child mode, shock
- Height: 27.2cm
- Width: 21.8cm
- Depth: 8.6cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. This item may take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery, though will typically be faster. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.