- The vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position
- Ambidextrous Design- Central 'bow-tie' switch allows for easy transition between right and left handed use.
- Easy-glide symmetrical base - Allows the user to rest either hand comfortably alongside the vertical structure, encouraging the use of the bigger muscles in the fore and upper arm to manoeuvre the mouse. Fine cursor control is still achievable with small hand and/or finger movements
- Precision performance laser - Provides accurate tracking on typical work surfaces
- Adjustable 400, 600, 800 or 1200 dpi settings- Encourages fast and precise operating movements
- Precision scroll wheel - For fast, accurate document scrolling including an auto-scroll feature
- Soft key touch - Low activation force and full key travel distance provides keying comfort
The Penguin mouse is available in three sizes. To choose the correct one for you, measure your hand from the first crease on your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
|SMALL||0-16cm||(0-6 ins approx.)|
|MEDIUM||16-18cm||(6-7 ins approx.)|
|LARGE||18cm +||(7 ins + approx.)|
Wired and wireless (rechargeable) versions available.
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X.
- Plug & Play USB 2.0
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund. We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return.
If in the very un-likely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total
- Wrist Pain now Gone !!!!! Review by Cathy
- Excellent Review by Big Hands
Smooth effortless control. The bird beats the mouse hands down!
Only negative I can think of is no "forwards/Backwards" button for browsing pages. (Posted on 11/04/2014)
- No more pain. Excellent mouse! Review by Scotts
- Really Pleased Review by Mrs O
- Pick up a...? Review by Sebastian (Staff Review)
A normal flat mouse seems like the most alien object in my hand now. This is the future - it seems that we have progressed beyond mice to penguins. The only downside is that it doesn't double as a gaming joystick! (Posted on 04/12/2013)
- Plug and play. Very comfortable Review by Charlie S
- fantastic Review by jo s
I began to suffer from severe pains in my right hand and wrist in February and wrist and was diagnosed as suffering from the early stages of RSI. I told by a physiotherapist that if I didn't modify my mouse use my condition would become progressively worse. The health and safety officer at work took immediate action and got me the penguin mouse; I have been pain free since I began using it in March. This is wonderful product, I am amazed that it is not more widely known about. At home I now use my mouse with my left hand – but am concerned that I may begin to develop similar problem with my left hand – I would like to be able to afford to have one at home and hope that as this product become more widely known and used, your prices will reduce and be more in line with other mouse products.
(Posted on 08/11/2012)
- Tried it but did not reduce my RSI in hand. Review by Ron Watson
Should have designed an ambidextrous tilted base instead.
I have since purchased the Grip mouse, which is on an angle and feels more natural. (Posted on 07/07/2012)
- Superb and surprisingly natural (unlike trackballs) Review by Steven Kelly
I can't say enough about this product. I've had it for one day and it makes a huge difference in the way I work.
I would make a couple of suggestions to either the heavy or casual user:
1. Use the high or maximum DPI setting so there's less "jitter" and more close/precise control.
2. Use your control panel / mouse settings (Windows) to adjust the double-click (slow it down a bit), pointer speed and scrolling speed to an optimum setting. This will vary according to the user's needs, so play around with these settings until you're happy with them.
(Posted on 26/05/2012)
- Good product - solved my dead finger problem Review by LickysMum
Occupational Health at Imperial College London lent me a Penguin to try for a week and it has solved the problem. Have bought one for home use as well. I can thoroughly recommend this vertical mouse. Took my less than a day to learn how to use it. (Posted on 09/03/2012)
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total