- Ergonomic Split Key Design - Type in total comfort. Ergonomic design encourages natural wrist and arm alignment so you can work without discomfort
- Integrated Palm Rest
- Zoom feature -Get a closer look. Zoom in quickly and accurately with the intuitive Zoom feature
- MultiMedia Keys
- Customizable Hot Keys - Perform common tasks, like opening documents and replying to e-mail, with the touch of a button . You can also access programmes in the taskbar with keyboard hot keys too!
- Improved Number Pad - Commonly used symbols such as equal sign, left and right parentheses and "Backspace " are in quick reach, just above the number pad
- Device Stage - Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard and webcam products.
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7 and Mac OSX 10.2+.
- USB wired connectivity.
- Dimensions: 503mm(W) x 262mm(L) x 83mm(D).
- Cable length: 1530mm.
- Weight: 1300g.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (10 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
It's a bit difficult to get the hang of, but once you're used to it then it's great. My hands/wrists are far less fatigued at the end of a whole day in the office.
6 weeks in and fully used to this better way of typing
Excellent product, provides relief to the small joints in both hands which is what I needed. I would recommend this to those suffering from osteoarthritis.
this key board has helped to minimise pain in my hand as I suffer from carpal tunnel.
This product has allowed me to reduce the pain in my wrists when using the computer as a previous keybpard kept my wrists at an angle which caused pain
Product is excellent and just right for my needs
It has taken a while to get used to this due to the ackward shape.However I think it has given support to my wrists and some relief from being diagnosed with Tennis Elbow.
It only takes a short while to get used to and then you start to see the benefits from then on. Amazing!