- Compact slimline profile - perfect for mobile workstations
- Ergonomic benefits - reduce risk of overreaching
- Slide-out number pad - there when you need it, concealed when you don’t
- PROTX2™ antimicrobial protection built in
- Shortcut function keys for common tasks & pairing with mobile devices
- USB version includes 2 auxiliary USB ports
- Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Mobile and Mac OSX, iOS, Android
- Dimensions in mm - (W x D x H): 297 x 142 x 25mm (Number pad extends keyboard width to 389mm)
- Dimensions in inches - Number Pad Closed (W x D): 11.7 x 5.6", Number Pad Opened (W): 13.3")
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (13 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
Easy product to use. Great to use when on the move.
At first I found it difficult to use because it is so much smaller than any keyboard I have used before. However, without even realising it, I've adapted my old style of typing (I learnt to type on a typewriter), quite happily. It is definitely encouraging me to improve my posture while typing.
Good, sound, product. Modern and compact.
Excellent product to suits our needs
We are pleased with the item.
the keyboard is very flimsy and doesn't seem to be sturdy in any way. it does what its meant to but I would recommend it.
Excellent keyboard, small lightweight and simple to set up.
Excellent little keyboard. Allows me to have my mouse much closer to me, in the position recommended by DSE assessment. Mouse is now some much more comfortable to use. Has already reduced some of the neck and shoulder aches I had been experiencing. Keys are also smaller (like a Macbook keyboard) and more ergonomically suited to my little hands. I can type faster and more comfortably on this keyboard because my fingers are not so stretched.
Very good product ergonomically, staff are happy with the keyboard.
I slid the number pad under the keyboard. Don't have to reach so far for the mouse any more which has made a huge difference to the pain in my arm.