- Medium back
- Unique ergonomic multi-featured seat system
- Sophisticated under-seat controls providing maximum adjustability for the user
- Modern contoured backrests with subtle curves
- Unique Ergo-Slide height adjustment system
- Replaceable moulded-foam seat cushions
- Top action, safety gas lift rated to 23.6 stone (150 kg)
- Inflatable lumbar panel for additional support
- Available in black (Havana), navy (Costa), royal blue (Scuba) and red (Belize)
- Adjustable in height and width
- Black nylon base (as standard)
- Polished aluminium base
- Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
- Castors for hard floors
- High gas stem increases seat height to 550-680 mm - suitable for taller users
- Non-swivel gas stem option - standard height (510-630 mm) gas stem that locks into place, keeping you in a static forward-facing position
- Small Seat - 460(w) x 410(d) mm (no seat slide) - suitable for small users
- XL Seat - 540(w) x 570(d) mm (no seat slide) - suitable for larger users
Coccyx cut-out seat
- Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
- Height and depth adjustable
AirCare plus seat option
- Unique AirCare technology system with superior enhanced comfort and pressure sensitive coccyx relief
Performance memory foam seat
- Memory foam seat pad for extra comfort
- Maximum user weight: 23.6 stone (150 kg)
- 5 year on structural parts. 2 year on moving parts and fabric. 1 year for 24 hour use.
- Seat height: 480-530 mm
- Seat width: 500 mm
- Seat depth: 440-525 mm
- Back width: 435 mm
- Back height (Medium Back): 490-570 mm
XL seat dimensions
- Seat width: 540 mm
- Seat depth: 570 mm
Small seat dimensions
- Seat width: 460 mm
- Seat depth: 410 mm
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Non-warehouse stock (exclusions apply)
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier, except in certain chair configurations (see below)
Delivery time (exclusions apply)
We will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for delivery, though times will often be faster than this, except in certain chair configurations (see below). If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
Chair delivery for specific configurations
The item is in stock in our warehouse and we offer a 3-4 day delivery on the black option with/without armrests, with/without a headrest, with all castor & high gas stem options and without any additional upgrades e.g. coccyx cut-out seat.
This item is non-returnable (exclusions apply)
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable, except in certain chair configurations (see below).
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Chair returns for specific configurations
We offer a 14 day return policy on the black option with/without armrests, with/without a headrest and without any additional upgrades e.g. coccyx cut-out seat, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
For more information, contact us on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.