- Roll provides comfortable support to maintain the inward curve of the lumbar spine.
- Height adjustable elastic securing strap to suit different user back dimensions.
- Plush hard wearing, washable velour cover.
- Lightweight and easily portable.
- D-shape roll available in 4" and 5" - suitable for most users.
- Circular-shape roll available in 4" only - best suited to users with a pronounced lordosis.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number.
Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed. On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund.
We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (54 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
A repeat order for a single effective back support
IT HAS HELPED MY COLLEAGUE WITH HER DISCOMFORT
too big and not suitable for me
So simple and yet brilliant. Firm and well made. Really provides support. Use it in the car mainly, very portable though if needed elsewhere.
Neat and well made. Because the seat is deeply sculpted, the securing elastic tends to lift it off the seat back, so I use it back to front.