Read & Write Mobile: Read & Write Mobile provides users with all of the features of Read & Write Gold (v11 PC or v6 MAC) with the added benefit of being able to use it anytime, anywhere, on any computer with no installation required. Excluding environments where USB ports are blocked, simply plug the device in of any PC or MAC and start using the software. Any user preferences set are saved back onto the device, so they do not need to memorise or reset any adaptations to the software, thus saving time and potential frustration. The devices are also sufficiently innocuous so the user is not made to feel self-conscious when using an assistive technology product. A back up download version is also included in each Mobile edition.
When your order is placed, you will receive an email with a link to Read&Write Essentials, the new repository that contains all of the information needed for downloading and installing your software as well as additional support resources to get you started.
- Understand what you are reading through the text reading tools. Words are highlighted as they are read.
- Write accurately with the help of spelling and homophone checkers to correct typical dyslexic errors.
- Understand the meaning of words through word and picture dictionaries.
- Listen to text on the go using the speech maker tool to convert text to MP3.
- Write fluently with the aid of word prediction.
- Complete research/assignments with the Study Skills suite; collate text and create a bibliography with ease.
- Reading and Reading Support
- Screenshot Reader
- DAISY Reader
- Screen Masking
- PDF Aloud
- Dictionary/Picture Dictionary
- Speech Maker
- Pronunciation Tutor
- Writing and Self Editing
- Spell Checker
- Word Prediction
- Word Wizard
- Sounds Like and Confusable Words
- Verb Checker
- Speech Input
- Speak While Typing
- Study Skills and Research
- Fact Finder & mapper
- Study Skills Highlighters
- Vocabulary List Builder
- Word Cloud
- Voice Note
- Teacher’s Toolkit
- PDF Accessibility Editor
- Operating System: Windows 8 or 10
- Pentium IV 1.8 GHz Processor (Recommended: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or greater
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
- 2 GB Free Disk Space
- Windows XP SP3 or Above
- Speakers, Sound Card, Microphone (for Speech Input)
- Internet Connection (for certain features & activation)
- PDF Aloud requires Adobe Reader X or XI or Acrobat Version 9, X or XI
- 64 Bit Support
We do not keep stock in our warehouse.We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 5-7 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.