- Medium back rest and seat
- Soft floor castors as standard - Soft floor castors for surfaces such as carpet, designed to minimise damage to floor
- 8S Class A armrests as standard - Armrests are highly recommended as they provide relief for the shoulders, another ergonomic benefit. 8S Class A armrests are adjustable in height and depth and can be rotated outwards. 8E Class A can also be adjusted in depth
- Black polyamide five star base - Provides excellent stability for the chair
- The Activ chairs can be fitted with an taller gas stem and foot ring, an ergonomic chair suitable for industrial environments with higher work surfaces (upgrade to Draughtsman option)
- Available in black, navy blue and royal blue
- 8S Class A armrests - Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm
- 8E Class A armrests - Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm
- 8R3D Relax armrest (single arm) - Adjustable height, depth and sideways position.
- Taller gas stem E (height range 605-855mm) , foot ring and re-inforced seat edges
- 8E Class A armrests - Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm.
- 8R3D Relax armrest (single arm) - Adjustable height, depth and sideways position
- Made from 100% recyclable materials
- Follows RH’s 2PP chair philosophy of movement
- 10 year Guarantee based on 8 hour use
Upgrade to Draughtsman
- Backrest width: 370 mm
- Backrest height: 295 mm
- Seat width: 400 mm
- Seat depth: 430 mm
- Seat height: 397 x 527 mm
Maximum user weight: 150kg (23.6 stone)
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. This item may take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery, though will typically be faster. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.