- Higher back ergonomic chair.
- Adjustable tilt mechanism
- Made from 100% recyclable materials.
- Follows RH’s 2PP chair philosophy of movement.
- 10 year Guarantee based on 8 hour use.
- Durable Base, The RH Extends base is made of aluminium with black scuff caps for protection
- Optional adjustable armrests, these can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and rotated to provide full flexibility in supporting different arm lengths
- Optional adjustable neckrests
- Easily accessible controls
- Equipped with Twedts cushion providing quality support for the whole upper body. The shape encourages movement and height can be adjusted with a push of a button.
- The Waterfall edge seat reduces pressure on the underside of the thighs to help circulation. The shape keeps the user in the middle of the seat even when pointed correctly forward at the right angle. The seat can be replaced if damaged
- Soft floor castors for surfaces such as carpet, designed to minimise damage to floor. Hard floor castors for surfaces such as laminate and concrete are restricted in movement once seated to stop the chair rolling away. Please specify hard floor castors when placing your order
- The RH Extend is a great choice for modern and ever changing work environments with multiple users of the same chair. Perfect for hot-desking!
- Available in black, navy blue and royal blue
- 8S Class A armrests - Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm.
- 8E Class A armrests - Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm.
- 8R3D Relax armrest (single arm) - Adjustable height, depth and sideways position.
- Base in Grey Lacquered Aluminium (as standard)
- Base in Black Aluminium (5X)
- Base in Polished Aluminium (5X)
- Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
- Castors for hard floors
High gas stem option
- Standard height 4Q gas stem (400–510 mm)
- High gas stem B (480-610 mm) - suitable for taller users
- XL Seat - 485(w) x 515(d) mm - suitable for larger users
- RH extend neckrest
- Coat Hanger (requires neckrest)
- Backrest width: 435mm
- Backrest height: 620mm
- Seat width: 465mm
- Seat depth: 475mm
- Seat height: 400-510mm
- Sliding range: 60mm
- Weight: 28kg
- Maximum user weight: 133kg (21 stone)
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged and standard options have been ordered. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
Please note, non-standard options such as a Coccyx Cut-out or memory foam seat are non-returnable. For more information, contact us on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.