- Fully adjustable for seat height, back rake angle, back height, seat slide and lumbar support
- Unique '2PP' principle ensures optimum support and blood circulation during dynamic sitting
- Exchangeable seat and pack pads to increase longevity and reduce cost of ownership
- Memory foam and Coccyx cut out seat pads available, as well as 3D armrests
- ESD version is available
- Environmental impact is traceable through EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- Available in black, navy blue and royal blue
- 8S Class A armrests - Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm.
- 8E Class A armrests - Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm.
- 8R3D Relax armrest (single arm) - Adjustable height, depth and sideways position.
- Graphite 5X aluminium base (as standard)
- Black 5X aluminium base
- Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
- Castors for hard floors
High gas stem option
- High gas stem B (480-610 mm) - suitable for taller users
- XL Seat - 485(w) x 515(d) mm - suitable for larger users
Coccyx cut-out seat
- Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
- Height and depth adjustable
Memory foam seat
- Memory foam seat pad for extra comfort
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (23.5 stone)
- 10 year warranty for 9 hour a day usage, 5 year when used as a 24/7 chair
- Weight: 26kg
- Seat width: 465 mm
- Seat depth: 475 mm
- Seat height: 410-530mm
- Seat Sliding Range: 60 mm
- Backrest width: 445 mm
- Backrest height: 620 mm
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged and standard options have been ordered. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
Please note, non-standard options such as a Coccyx Cut-out or memory foam seat are non-returnable. For more information, contact us on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (10 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
Very comfy chair that suits my needs.
Excellent build and service. They came out as agreed and on time to set up the chair for the individual with no problems.
Exactly wat my back needed! Superbly adjustable and can be tailored to suit the individaul, I like the fact that the seat height can be elevated "above standard" mass market chairs.
The employees who I've had to purchase these chairs for are already showing lessening signs of back issues. Don't know why we never had these chairs from the off.
Exactly what we wanted and very easy to adjust and control for the end user.
Fit for purpose
I thought the product would be a bit easier to work i.e. then I want to change the posture of 1 piece of the chair I have to reset the entire char - nothing locks until you use the twist action at the under of the chaire - not very well designed there. otherwise I like the chair and my back is happy with the huge amount of work I do at the desk with my chair