- 2PP™ Active sitting - Contemporary workplaces become more and more sedentary. To endure long hours it is essential to be able to move while sitting. RH is passionate about ergonomic dynamics and active sitting. Every RH chair is equipped with high technological engineering ensuring you always sit right and move right.
- Tilt Mechanism - RH is advanced ergonomics made easy. Intuitive adjustments fused with 2PP™ dynamics responds to your slightest movements.
- Back height & lumbar support - Excellent support for the entire back in upright sitting posture. A distinct waist and curved back with clear lumbar support. The soft curve supports the whole back in an upright posture, giving arms and shoulders freedom to move. The tvedt cushion between the shoulder blades stimulates an open posture, increasing oxygen flow around the body.
- Controls- User friendly, intuitive shapes and placement make it easy for the user to adjust the chair
- Adjustable parts include: height of the chair, seat depth, tilt resistance and backrest height. If you choose to upgrade, the armrests and neckrest are also adjustable.
- Sculpted waterfall seat - RH Mereo is designed to merge with you to provide you with optimal support. the waterfall seat reduces pressure on the thighs and minimises knee movement when tilting. The rear edge is raised to orientate the pelvis in the correct position.
High gas stem option
Expert chair set-up
We will contact you shortly after you place your order with your invoice and to arrange a booking time for one of our experts to come and set up the chair correctly for you.
We highly recommend expert chair set-up, but if you are an expert yourself and would prefer to set up the chair yourself, please let us know when we contact you.
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (23.5 stone)>
- Backrest large: width 470 mm, height 630 mm
- Seat: width 480 mm, depth 470 mm (seatslide 100 mm incl. 20 mm in the back)
- Seat height: 390-520 mm (4T Silver)
- Base in grey lacquered aluminium (5T) and castors for carpeted floors (Ø 65 mm)
- Weight: 18.9 kg
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery, though times will often be faster than this. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.