RSIGuard understands how computer users are using their computers, and provides tools that:
- Help users take better care of themselves
- Reduce computer users’ exposure to strain
- Gain insight into users’ work patterns
Stretch Edition is the fully-featured edition of RSIGuard. It includes ErgoCoach, BreakTimer, AutoClick, KeyControl, ForgetMeNots, ErgoAnswers, WorkRestrictionManager and DataLogger. This is the edition we recommend for most RSIGuard users.
- Ergonomic reminder messages: keep you aware of how you are working at the computer
- Hotkeys and keyboard re-mapping: reduce keyboard strain by reducing how many keys you press and relocating hard-to-press keys
- Automatic clicking: eliminates strain associated with mouse clicking
- Rest break reminders that occur according to how hard you actually work at the computer, and are designed to be as non-intrusive as possible keep you aware of how you are working at the computer
- Video stretches shown during rest breaks
- Microbreaks: give you time to briefly relax, regain awareness of your posture and work patterns, and maintain awareness of how your body feels
- Help users take better care of themselves
- Reduce computers users' exposure to strain
- Gain insight into user's work patterns
- Online health status reporting to help you track the connection between work patterns and discomfort
- Tracking & reporting of key work statistics to help you understand how you use your computer
- Provide insight into your own repetitive stress injury factors
- Identify opportunities for injury prevention
- Helps you work more comfortably at your computer for longer periods of time
- Provides employees with work pattern modification tools that help them incorporate ergonomic principles
- Provides employees with tools that reduce or eliminate those computer tasks that expose them to the greatest risk of injury.
- Monitoring: Collects information about how employees work at the computer to help develop individual and organizational risk profiles. Using RSIGuard’s tools, you can act on this data to easily communicate with higher-risk employees, and to implement targeted solutions to reduce those risks. You can monitor organizational risk to help determine which solutions provide the best reductions in injury rates and workers’ compensation costs.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98, 95. Macintosh OSX 10.4 or later. RedHat Linux v4, v5.
- Processor Requirements: Minimum 486, or Pentium processor, or equivalent.
- Memory Usage: RSIGuard typically uses between 10-20MB of RAM, however the footprint may be lower (due to use of virtual memory) on computers with less installed memory. Consumption of memory resources is similar to WordPad or other small Windows utilities. As a result, minimum machine memory requirements are dictated by the installed version of Windows and other larger applications that are running, and not RSIGuard.
- CPU Usage: Typically below 1%. Windows Task Manager normally indicates 0% of the CPU is dedicated to RSIGuard except during breaks when video stretches are being displayed (at which point the computer is typically otherwise idle).
- Disk storage: Installation of RSIGuard Stretch Edition/Call Center Edition v4.0 requires 25MB of disk space. Data stored by RSIGuard uses about 175KB per year per user (i.e., a negligible amount of space).
- Network compatibility: RSIGuard is compatible with all standard networks (e.g., Windows, Novell) and can be operated over a terminal-based system (e.g., Citrix, Windows Terminal Services). Please see Server Installation (section 1.11b) for an additional discussion of server installations. Although RSIGuard can be used without network access, if one wishes to use the network features of RSIGuard (e.g., roaming profiles/data), users need only the ability to read and write from a network drive. RSIGuard requires no other network services
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. This item may take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery, though will typically be faster. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.