- Advanced Ergonomic design -Patented shape allowing comfortable usage and promoting good posture for wrist and arm.
- Latest optical orientation technology -Excellent precision and control.
- Black soft-grip sculptured base
- Available in right hand only.
- Compatibility: Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000 or XP, Mac OS 8.6 or later.
- Plug and play USB and PS/2 connectivity.
- Dimensions: 135mm x 75mm x 70m.
- Cable length: 1400mm.
Q: What should I do if the pointer is difficult to control or requires too much arm movement?
- Go to Control Panel, Mouse, and set the pointer speed slider to the middle
- Check the box for Enhance Pointer Precision
Q: What should I do if the pointer moves by itself?
A reflective surface may cause pointer drift. Put the Grip Mouse on a non-reflective mouse pad, such as a fabric pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer jumps to the screen edge?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer seems sluggish or moves randomly in response to mouse movement?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad. If the mouse tracks properly on white printer paper, it is working properly. The mouse surface must be completely flat for proper tracking.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Feefo reviews of customers liked this product (1 Reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Posturite Comment|
It is very comfortable, fitting nicely into the shape of my hand and the mouse buttons are just like on a normal mouse so it was not at all hard to get used to.
Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear that you are enjoying using the Grip Mouse. Its a great mouse for those who are looking for comfort and that is easy to use.