Fire safety awareness training
Price£415 (ex VAT)
1.5 hour, maximum 15 delegates per course
To instruct staff to gain a greater understanding of fire safety awareness in the workplace.
Delegates will have a greater understanding of fire safety awareness in the workplace, will know how to reduce fire risks, deal with fires if appropriate and escape safely in the event of fire.
This course meets with the minimum requirements under the Regulatory (Fire Safety) Reform Order 2005.
The course does NOT include the practical use of extinguishing mediums on live fire scenarios.
Who Should Attend
All members of staff.
- Course aims and objectives
- Fire safety legislation
- General fire safety and fire precautions
- Action on discovery of fire
- The importance of fire escape routes and smoke travel
- Types of fire extinguishers and methods of operation
- Course debrief and any questions