Fire warden training (half day)
Price£450 (ex VAT)
3 hour, maximum 12 delegates per course
To instruct staff responsible for an enhanced level of fire safety awareness to undertake duties associated with a fire warden's role.
Delegates will be aware of and understand legislation, statistics and the dangers of fire, the duties of employers and employees, fire risk assessments and the three steps of fire safety. They will also have training and practical experience in fire extinguisher operation.
Who Should Attend
All supervisors/team leaders and those given designated responsibility to assist with the evacuation of staff in the event of a fire.
- Course aims and objectives
- The role of the fire warden (responsibilities)
- General fire safety and fire precautions
- The importance of fire escape routes and smoke travel
- Practical firefighting (practical fire extinguisher training)
- Course debrief and any questions