- Easy to use with a choice of 8 pre-programmed options
- Integral timer
- Key lock facility
- This unit must be used with the guidance of a Physiotherapist or Doctor
- intensity (affects the strength of the stimulation)
- Modes - The mode switch is used to select the type of treatment utilized. The three modes are Burst (B), Continuous (C), and Modulation (M)
- Pulse width - The pulse width knob regulates the pulse width for both channels
- Pulse Rate - The Pulse Rate knob regulates the number of pulses per second for both channels
- Burst (B) releases individual bursts twice per second. Pulse width is adjustable and the pulse rate is set at 100Hz per second
- Continuous (C) stimulation is delivered continuously at the settings determined by intensity, rate, and width knobs
- Modulation (M) pulse width decreases from its setting by 60% and maintains the decreased width for 2 seconds before returning to the original width setting, which is maintained for 3.5 seconds. The cycle is then repeated. The intensity and pulse rate are adjustable
Do NOT use on
- Patients with implanted electronic devices ( for example, pacemaker ) or metallic implants should not undertake TENS treatment without first consulting a physician
- Any electrode placement that applies current to the carotid sinus (neck) region
- Any electrode placement that causes current to flow transcerebrally. (through the head)
- The use of TENS whenever pain symptoms are undiagnosed, until etiology is determined
We do not keep stock in our warehouse.We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 5-7 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.