AssessRite 3.0 DSE training and assessment
Fulfil your legal obligation to keep staff safe, happy and healthy at their desks with our interactive DSE assessment e-learning course - now with updated features that reflect modern working practices.
Display screen equipment (DSE) training is a legal requirement for anyone who uses computers regularly at work. Incorrect use of DSE can result in musculoskeletal disorders including back, shoulders and neck problems, carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive strain syndrome. Our interactive, engaging e-learning AssessRite 3.0 course shows how to correctly use a workstation to help avoid these problems.
In recent years technology has completely revolutionised the way we work. AssessRite 3.0 covers the latest trends in business today, including safe mobile device use, agile working, and the use of sit-stand desks so you can future-proof your business.
Once they’ve completed this course, users should be able to:
- Identify the main risks of using display screen equipment
- Know how to set up workstations and environments to avoid these risks
- Be aware of the risks of using hand-held technology
- Understand the benefits of moving more at work
- Use laptops in a healthier way
- Understand their entitlements as employees
- Know who to contact to report a problem
AssessRite 3.0 is the latest version of our flagship course used by hundreds of companies across the country to fulfil their legal obligations. It’s designed to help businesses protect their employees in an efficient, cost-effective way. With easy-to-understand information and interactive illustrations, users will be able to build and test their knowledge to safeguard themselves from a range of debilitating problems caused by prolonged sitting and bad posture.
Key benefits include:
- Cost-effective way of training staff in DSE set-up
- Saves valuable time and resources
- Users can complete the courses at a pace that suits them
- Provides automatic email reminders to prompt users to complete course
- Police-approved secure platform with hourly data backups encrypted with AES-256 encryption
- Interactive, visual learning
- Easy-to-digest information
- Peace-of-mind for employers
- Potential reduction in musculoskeletal disorders and resulting absenteeism
Want to make this e-course more specific to your business? We can do that. Whether you want branding, you’d like to incorporate specific company policies, or any other customisations, head over to our Bespoke Online Learning page to find out more.
- Workstation set-up
- Positioning of equipment
- Sit-stand working
- Agile working
- Tablets and smartphones
- Take the test