First aid refresher e-learning course
This e-learning course offers a low cost, quick and engaging way to refresh the memory of first aiders, boost their confidence and help fulfil your organisation's legal obligations.
First aiders can take this immersive online course to remind themselves of the core principles and skills required for basic first aid. It does not officially requalify users as first aiders, but it will top up their skill-set between face-to-face training sessions.
It's estimated that as many as 150,000 people die each year who could have been saved with first aid treatment.
This confidence-boosting course will help put your staff in the best position to act quickly and appropriately in the event of a workplace incident.
- Reinforce previous learnings.
- Maintain basic first aid skills.
- Learn of any changes to procedure.
- Learn useful acronyms for remembering the order of first aid processes.
- Feel renewed confidence in knowledge of how to act in a variety of situations.
- Put learnings to test.
- Free online management system for easy reporting and organisation of training.
- Cost-effective way of ensuring first aiders are up-to-speed and best positioned to protect colleagues in the event of an incident.
- Users don't have to go offsite or take longer than an hour to complete course.
- Users can complete course at the own pace and go back to a saved point at a later date.
- Provides automatic email reminders to prompt users to finish course.
- Police-approved secure platform with hourly data backups encrypted with AES-256 encryption.
- Test reinforces knowledge and provides measurable data.
- Interactive, immersive visual learning.
- Easy-to-digest information.
- Peace-of-mind for employers.
- Potentially improve the chances of effective first aid being delivered.
A course to suit you
We know e-learning isn’t for everyone. That’s why we offer another option for your refresher course: face-to-face training. Our highly qualified experts will talk you through the theory and walk you through the practical elements of first aid training to refresh your knowledge and ensure you are 100% confident.
To find out more, please head to our First Aid at Work Annual Refresher page.
- Introduction to first aid
- Managing the situation
- External bleeding and shock
- Take the test