As well as providing cost-effective e-learning and software, our friendly, fully-trained WorkRite team also offers a number of additional services to help you deliver the highest standard of health and safety throughout your business.
What services do you offer?
We offer two types of managed service to make it easier than ever to comply with health and safety policies:
- Managed roll-out
The WorkRite team ensures the administrator training is completed correctly. The running of reports and any assessment follow ups are then dealt with locally by the newly trained administrators.
- Managed service
We carry out full system administration as well as scheduling and carrying out any necessary assessment follow ups. Our designated WorkRite system administrator liaises with the client on a weekly basis to provide detailed completion and trend analysis reports, as specified by the client.
While our standard courses cater for the majority of training needs, there are always occasions when something new or different is required. Our bespoke service gives you the chance to have an e-learning course written and designed especially for you. Almost any subject can be catered for.
What are the benefits of managed services?
- Cost-effective way of outsourcing health and safety management
- Ensure procedure is carried out correctly
- Incorporate your company’s policies and procedures and be specific about your situation
- Learning methodology drawn from our years of experience in both classroom and computer-based training environments
- Email advice and support
- On-site training and specialist assessments
For more information, call us on +44 (0) 845 345 0030, or email firstname.lastname@example.org