- Elegantly simple to adjust height and angle
- Single pivot point at the front and infinite one touch adjustment at the rear
- Sliding top provides 2 different working positions
- Allows you to make optimal use of your workspace
- Rubber feet ensure stability
- Suitable as a document holder and writing board
- Available in Mini, Standard and Large sizes
- Angle adjustment: 8 to 22 degrees
MultiRite Wrist Rest
Add a multifunctional, soft padded wrist rest which slots onto the MultiRite. It provides a soft base for the wrist and also provides support for large volumes of paper.
- Designed for space-saving smaller keyboards (max keyboard length: 330mm)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 372 x 353 x 120 mm
- Weight: 4.35kg
- The original version, elegantly simple to adjust both height and angle (max keyboard length: 477mm)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 517 x 353 x 120 mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Designed to accommodate the extra large Bloomberg keyboards and peripherals such as the RollerMouse Pro (max keyboard length: 560mm)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 604 x 353 x 120 mm
- Weight: 5.75kg
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
14 day return
We offer a 14 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. Goods must then be returned in their original packaging with the original Delivery Note and Returns Note enclosed.
On return you can exchange your item for another one or opt for a refund. We do not refund the outward carriage charge nor do we pay for the cost of return.
If in the very un-likely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
- Love it Review by David
- Revoltionised my workstation Review by Suechris
- Sturdy and durable Review by Henry Walton
- Great product Review by Jason Smith