AeraMax® PRO AM 2 Air Purifier 230V (EU/UK)
All the power of AeraMax® PRO air purification - in a smaller, slimmer, more personal size
It's vital that small spaces are kept just as clean as large offices. The AeraMax® PRO II Small Space Air Purifier is the perfect size for smaller spaces such as toilets, washrooms, exam rooms, small offices and even rooms inside the home. The True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants including viruses and allergens and the activated carbon filter reduces odours and VOCs.
The AeraMax® PRO AM 2 Air Purifier is designed to be fitted into 20 - 30 m² spaces. The patented EnviroSmart™ technology constantly monitors the environment and automatically adjusts performance so that the air is as clean as it can be all of the time. The slim profile of the unit itself means it fits compactly in small areas - only 104 mm from wall.
Please note: price does not include installation service. If you would like help installing your AeraMax®, please contact [email protected].
- Perfect for small shared spaces such as toilets/washrooms, exam rooms and offices
- Four-stage filtration system for handling common indoor air quality problems
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants including viruses and allergens
- Activated carbon filter reduces odours and VOCs
- Cleans air in 20 - 30 m²
- Patented EnviroSmart™ technology detects the environment and automatically adjusts performance
- Slim profile fits compactly in small areas-only 104 mm from wall
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 574 x 356 x 102 mm
- 4.8 kg
- Air delivery:
- 5 fan speeds m³/h, 60, 73, 87, 109, 170
- Sound pressure levels:
- 5 each fan speed (dB): 45, 48, 51, 60, 64
- Power requirements:
- 220-240v, 50/60 Hz, 2A
- Power consumption:
- 7, 10, 14, 40, 70 watts
- Electrical safety certification:
- UL, TUV, GS, CE
- Single motor: encased brushless DC motor, thermal and overcurrent protection, designed for low noise, long-term continuous use at high RPM
- Air intake / outlet:
- Sides / top
- Control panel:
- Capacitive touch
- Housing material:
- UV stabilized ABS
- Environmental/safety requirements:
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 40°C / up to 60% humidity
- Area coverage:
- 20-30 m²
- Filter type:
- True HEPA, carbon, antimicrobial protection
- 3 year limited
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.