AeraMax® PRO AM 3 PC Air Purifier (EU/UK)
Enjoy clean, fresh, revitalising indoor air with the AeraMax® PRO AM 3, a hybrid air purifier ideal for business areas. AeraMax® discretely draws in polluted air and filters out more than 99% of contaminants, including mould spores, germs, dust, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours and allergens.
In a work environment, clean air is critical. Unfiltered indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside, leaving inhabitants vulnerable to airborne germs and viruses. The AeraMax® PRO AM 3 creates a fresh environment that helps:
- Boost concentration and alertness
- Increase productivity
- Reduce absenteeism
- Reduce odour
The AeraMax® PRO 3 is ideal for spaces between 300 and 700 square foot. Keep track of air quality with the PureView screens, which offer live updates on the particles being filtered so everyone can see how fresh the air is.
Please note: price does not include installation service. If you would like help installing your AeraMax®, please contact [email protected].
- Cleans up to 65 m²
- Four-stage purification system.
- True HEPA filter catches 99.97% of airborne contaminants, including allergens and viruses.
- Activated carbon filter helps get rid of odors for fresh surroundings.
- EnviroSmart technology detects quality of air and automatically adjusts performance to save energy.
- PureView screens show live updates on air quality.
- Sleek silver casing looks stylish and unassuming on any wall.
- Ideal for 300-700 square foot spaces.
- Change filter light indicator.
- Certification: Asthma & Allergy Friendly™, AHAM Certified, CARB Certified, Energy Star Certified, UL Listed, AAFA Certified.
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 533 x 508 x 228 mm
- Weight of system (inc. filters):
- 9.16 kg
- Air delivery, 5 speeds (CFM):
- 76, 93, 112, 140, 220
- Sound pressure levels, each fan speed (dB):
- 38, 41, 48, 52, 67
- Power requirements:
- 220 - 240V, 60Hz, 2A
- Power consumption:
- Electrical safety certification:
- UL, TUV, GS, CE
- Single motor: encased brushless DC motor, thermal and overcurrent protection, designed for low noise, long-term continuous use at high RPM
- Air intake / outlet:
- Bottom / top
- Control panel:
- Display dual button control TFT LCD screen
- Housing material:
- UV stabilised ABS
- Operating temperature / humidity level:
- 41 to 104F (5 to 40C) / up to 60%
- Filter type:
- True HEPA with AeraSafe™ Antimicrobial Treatment Activated Carbon
- 5 year limited warranty
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.