AirO2bic Quill Mouse
The AirO2bic Mouse is a vertical mouse that has been designed to provide a natural posture for the hand, wrist and arm. The shape of the device means it can be controlled without gripping. The only truly grip-less mouse in the world!
- Grip-less vertical mouse design - The shape facilitates a functional neutral position without the need to constantly grip the device. Without gripping the user's hands and finger stay more relaxed and comfortable, reducing aches and risks of long term injuries
- The vertical position moves mouse movement away from the wrist and onto the arm and shoulders, reducing risk of Repetitive Strain injury (RSI).
- The wrist guard heel and side wall minimises wrist flexing and provides support for the hand in the mouse.
- The mouse buttons and scroll wheel can be easily accessed from a vertical position.
- Left and right handed models available.
- 200 x 95 x 90 mm
- Windows and Mac
- Wired optical operation with USB connector
- Cable length:
- 1780 mm
- 200 g
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.