Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.
The BlueTrack technology in both models allows them to be used just about anywhere - your desk, a train table, a rough wooden surface, or even your living room carpet. Roam 15 feet away from your device without interference. The Arc Touch is compact and light enough to pop in your bag or even your pocket.
Both the USB wireless and Bluetooth versions of the Arc Touch have been specifically designed for comfort and portability, with a flexible body that can be clicked into a flat or a curved position. The curve perfectly fits the contour of your hand for comfortable browsing. When you put the mouse away after use, simply click it back into flat position to save space and battery life. Click, tap, flick your way through your presentation, work, or Internet browser with fast, intuitive touch gestures.
The Arc Touch is the stylish, compact and comfortable solution for working on-the-go.
Wireless USB version: Just plug in the USB receiver to your device for instant wireless connection.
Bluetooth version: Simply pair up with the Bluetooth device you wish to use.
Microsoft Arc Touch Wireless (USB)
- Flexible design - curve it and it turns on, fitting your hand perfectly for comfort. Flatten to turn off and pack
- Touch to scroll - enjoy intuitive navigation with the touch gestures for clicking, tapping and flicking
- Microsoft BlueTrack technology - provides remarkable tracking on any surface
- Reliable 2.4 GHz wireless for computing on the go
- Over six months of battery life - status indicator tells you when the battery is low so you'll never be caught out
Microsoft Arc Touch Wireless (Bluetooth)
- Full scroll plane lets you scroll both vertically and horizontally
- Battery life up to 6 months
- Precise tracking
- Connects wirelessly to your Windows PC via Bluetooth
- Compatible with any device running Windows 8.1 (or higher) on Bluetooth 4.0 (or higher) enabled devices
- 2.4 GHz frequency range
- 59 x 111 x 37 mm
- 86 g
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries included
- System requirements:
- Requires 100 MB of hard drive space
- 1 year
Q: How do I check and reset the power?
Check the batteries – these may need changing.
Reset the power to device:
- If your device has a power switch, turn the device off
- Remove the batteries and reinstall them
- If your device has a power switch, turn the device on
Q: How do I check the USB connection between the computer and the USB?
Unplug and re-plug the USB
Connect the wireless USB to another port on the same computer. If you have multiple USB ports plug the wireless transceiver into a different USB port on the same computer.
Refresh the wireless connection – press the button on the wireless USB & press the connect button on the underside of the device.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.