Bimos Standing Rest Fin Chair
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.
Dynamic, height-adjustable, comfort-padded standing stool for active workers in production areas.
The Bimos Fin Chair standing stool provides relief for standing workers, taking as much as 60% of the weight off the user’s legs and feet with its large, comfortable seat pad and the ergonomically inclined aluminium gas stem. The Bimos Fin Chair is gentle on circulation, joints, ligaments and tendons, and holds the spinal column in place so users can get on with work without the distraction of aches and pains.
Sturdy, easily adjustable and hard wearing with integrated handles, the Bimos Fin Chair is ideal for production environments, laboratories, retail spaces and reception areas — never getting in the way thanks to its small footprint, and suitable for a variety of users. Fin can be moved around very easily by using the integrated handles for holding, pulling and carrying.
- Ergonomic solution for standing workers.
- Takes as much as 60% of the weight off the user’s legs and feet.
- Extra wide comfort seat made from Soft Touch PU foam.
- Practical and comfortable handles can be used for stability and carrying the standing stool between workstations.
- Integral foam: robust, washable, resistant to mechanical damage, impervious to acids and alkalines.
- Choose from black, blue, or grey.
- Seat revolves 20 degrees in each direction.
- Seat height:
- 620-850 mm
- Seat width:
- 450 mm
- Seat depth:
- 150 mm
- Weight limit:
- 120 kg
- German GS “safety tested” certificate. DIN 68 877. DIN EN ISO 9001. DIN EN ISO 14001. EMAS. Regulation EWG Nr. 1836/93.
- 10 years