Up to 90% of all VDU users suffer from 'Computer Vision Syndrome' (CVS) and according to a study commissioned by the Eye Care Trust, nine out of ten employers fail to safeguard employees’ eye health in the workplace, costing UK Industry an estimated £1.5 billion a year.
Blink Now is a unique, simple and cost-effective device, designed to fit easily on top or the side of the computer screen, within users’ peripheral vision, prompting users to blink at a healthy rate. This, therefore, helps to prevent the symptoms of CVS by overriding the blink suppression that can occur during prolonged computer work.
- Blink Now is designed to sit on top or beside your computer screen.
- Blink Now causes minimal distraction from the computer task.
- Blink Now is fully portable between multiple computers, easy to use, plug and play unit, drawing power from an USB port or from a mains supply.
- Blink Now does not require any software installation and does not interfere with the functionality of the computer in any way.
- Blink Now shows an animated blink within the users peripheral field, repeated at a regular intervals to provide a cue for a scientifically determined healthy blink rate.
- The benefits of Blink Now are expected to be cumulative over a period of time.
- Blink Now is designed by eye specialists.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 50 x 80 x 85 mm
- Any Windows PC or Mac
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.