Need a simple, quick and cost-effective way to make sure everyone in your office is comfortable and safe at their workstations? Our ergonomic experts can now be booked to visit your employees for a day, offering tailored advice, tweaks and suggestions.
Comfort is the key to productivity. Computer work looks safe enough, but it requires long hours of small, repetitive movements. Without the right support in the right places, imbalances and fatigue in the musculoskeletal system can result in costly injuries. Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) account for 40% of all UK sickness absence, costing businesses and individuals billions.
One day, multiple workstation checks
A visit by our DSE experts will flag any problems and find the best solutions — whether that’s a simple adjustment, or a new piece of equipment. The result? A healthy, happy, high-performing team. Our check will:
- Give everyone a chance to get at-desk DSE advice.
- Increase comfort for greater productivity.
- Reduce work-related injuries and absenteeism.
- Save money by tackling issues early.
- Identify issues quickly in one sweep.
How our workstation check-up works
Choose your level of expertise:
- DSE assessor £450 +VAT — they’ll make sure workstations are DSE-compliant and adjusted for comfortable, safe and healthy screen work.
- Physiotherapist or ergonomist £600 +VAT — they’ll provide an in-depth clinical perspective, best for employees with injuries and conditions.
Book your appointment:
- To book your session, email [email protected], or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
- We'll visit your office on a workday.
What the session involves
During our visit, we'll:
- Hold informal conversations with your team members to make sure they’re comfortable and getting the most out of their equipment.
- Give dedicated attention to anyone who requests a visit from us in advance (managers can request a visit for team members).
- Identify any risks and offer feedback (e.g. chair is defective, monitor arms are too low).
- Direct staff to internal resources if needed.
- Provide a summary of our discussions and findings.
Ready to book a workstation check-up for your office?
To book your session, email [email protected], or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010.