Some are simple changes or adaptations to existing products. Others are brand new innovations.
- The Shadow is the world’s thinnest laptop stand. Strong and lightweight – it’s just 1.2mm thick and weighs a mere 130 grams – it is perfect for on-the-go mobile workers or commuters as it also packs flat for easy transportation. A simple Velcro system secures the Shadow to the back of your laptop stand and can fit any laptop between the sizes of 15” - 15.6". With three angle settings, this innovative product will ensure that you never again leave your laptop stand behind.
- The Throna K24 is a top quality chair designed for locations such as airport control towers, emergency call centres, power plants and surveillance centres where operators are required to alternate without interruptions 24 hours a day. The frame design, derived from the automotive industry, makes the chair extremely sturdy and comfortable for extended use and easily adaptable to various sizes and ergonomic needs of end users. It offers comfort and an endurance superior to anything available in standard office chairs.
- Our big-selling medium-sized MultiRite – a two-in-one document holder and writing slope that enables users to work with both keyboard and document in front of them – is now available in white as well as the usual silver/black. This ‘in-line’ way of working is not only healthier but also more efficient, leading to a 17% increase in productivity, a 21% increase in comfort and a 32% decrease in neck torque. The height and angle of the MultiRite can be easily adjusted to suit each user and, when not required as a document holder, the top can be slid down over the keyboard to provide an ergonomically efficient and space-saving writing slope.
- Also now available in white are our hugely popular DeskRite 200 and DeskRite 300 height adjustable desks. The 200 is adjusted manually while the 300 has a simple electric switch to control the up and down movement. Sales of all models in our DeskRite range, have soared over recent months as evidence has grown of the health dangers associated with prolonged periods of sitting.
- If you suffer from back pain, the Back App chair (£463 ex-VAT) could be the answer. It helps to strengthen your back and ensure a natural sitting posture keeping you comfortable, alert and productive at your desk and leading to less fatigue. It works by constantly stimulating the muscles that you use to balance as the chair gently moves on its central axis.With the Back App your feet are placed on the footboard rather than on the floor, allowing the chair to rotate gently around the vertical axis when you move. It is easy to adjust the level of balance by turning the ball. If you turn it downwards, the chair will become more unsteady,which will increase the training effect.
To find out more about any of our products, speak to your local account manager, visit our website or call us on 0345 345 0010.