Posturite will be holding their first Advanced DSE course on 24th September in Telecom House, Brighton.
The Advanced Display Screen Equipment Assessor course is designed for those people who have attended a Display Screen Equipment assessor course before or who have suitable experience of Display Screen Equipment assessments and issues and want further advice, a deeper understanding of the subject area and a chance to bring to the table areas of concern/difficulties in the presence of qualified Ergonomists and other experienced DSE assessors.
The course is a great opportunity for delegates to share their experiences of being DSE assessors and gain a broader understanding of Anatomy and Physiology, common musculoskeletal disorders, as well as an update on the Regulations and a review of ergonomic office accessories.
The half-day course is comprised of the following areas:
- Recap of DSE regulations, including expansion on problematic areas
- Review of assessment methods
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology of neck, upper limbs and back
- In-depth look at common health problems, their relation to the anatomy and possible causes
- Review of ergonomic products, including practical session
- Home/mobile working
- Management of upper limb disorders
To book or for more information on future courses, please call 0345 345 0010 and ask for Emma Dann.