Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 Small - Right Hand - Wired
Reasons to Buy
The VerticalMouse 4 Small is the next in Evoluent's amazing range of ergonomic vertical mice!
The patented shape supports your hand in an upright neutral posture that generally avoids forearm twisting. Many users, including medical doctors, ergonomists and physical therapists, have said the Evoluent VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.
The VerticalMouse 4 is available in right handed & wired (purple) or wireless (brown).
- Comfortable and easy to use - The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromising comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
- Improved thumb rest - The thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
- Now two thumb buttons - A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
- Extended lip prevents rubbing - An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
- Adjustable optical sensor - Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse - Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI.
- Pointer speed indicators - The logo is pure eye candy. The illumination turns off when the system is in sleep mode to conserve notebook battery power.
- Lighted Evoluent logo - Evoluent Mouse Manager for Windows provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 105 x 84 x 76 mm
- Windows: Downloadable driver for Windows XP, Vista and Win 7 in 32/64 bit for programming all 6 buttons - the VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality if the driver is not installed
- Mac: Downloadable driver for programming 6 buttons - the VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality if the driver is not installed
- Linux: Basic functionality without a driver
- USB only; not compatible with PS2 adapters. May be compatible with some USB KVM switches but it is not guaranteed
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if the pointer is difficult to control or requires too much arm movement?
- Go to Control Panel, Mouse, and set the pointer speed slider to the middle
- Check the box for Enhance Pointer Precision
- Press the Pointer Speed button on the side to light up three indicators lights to the MD setting
Q: What should I do if the pointer moves by itself?
A reflective surface may cause pointer drift. Put the VerticalMouse on a non-reflective mouse pad, such as a fabric pad.
Q: How do I disable a button?
Any button can be disabled by installing the driver and selecting the None function at the top of the pull-down menu.
Q: What should I do if the pointer jumps to the screen edge?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer seems sluggish or moves randomly in response to mouse movement?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad. If the mouse tracks properly on white printer paper, it is working properly. The mouse surface must be completely flat for proper tracking.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.