Number Slide Compact Keyboard Wired USB
Reasons to Buy
The Number Slide’s retractable number pad slides out when you need it and away when you are finished. This feature delivers important ergonomic advantages over conventional standard or mini keyboards.
Compared to standard keyboards, Number Slide reduces the distance you need to reach and use your mouse, which allows you to adopt a more comfortable and suitable posture. This encourages a good arm/shoulder position when using your mouse.
Being so compact, Number Slide frees up space at your workstation so you can bring work closer to you without compromising functionality.
Offices are becoming increasingly agile. This means people often hop from desk to desk depending on where space is available. Posturite designed the Number Slide Keyboard using BioCote® antimocrobial protection for this reason. The antibacterial properties make it ideal for hot-desking environments where users could easily spread their germs. This means that not only are the products ergonomic and comfortable to use, but safe too.
- Compact slimline profile - perfect for mobile workstations
- Ergonomic benefits - reduce risk of overreaching
- Slide-out number pad - there when you need it, concealed when you don’t
- PROTX2™ antimicrobial protection built in
- Shortcut function keys for common tasks & pairing with mobile devices
- USB version includes 2 auxiliary USB ports
- Coated with BioCote® antimicrobial material, with up to 99.99% bacteria reduction
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- With number pad closed: 297 x 142 x 25 mm
- With number pad open: 389 x 142 x 25 mm
- USB Type A
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Mobile and Mac OSX, iOS, Android
Q: What should I do if my wired Number Slide keyboard is not functioning?
Make sure there are no loose connections, try connecting your Number Slide keyboard to the computer by using a different USB port.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue, try plugging the Number Slide keyboard into another computer...
- Shut down computer
- Plug your Number Slide keyboard into the correct port
- Restart the computer, this should now work
Q: What should I do if the keys on my Number Slide keyboard do not strike correctly?
Give the keyboard a clean, make sure it is free of dust, dirt and foreign matter.
Turn the keyboard upside down to allow for any foreign debris, such as hair, food or dust to fall out.
We recommend that you periodically use compressed air to blow dust out of the hard-to-clean crevices in the keyboard.
Please do not remove any keys/parts from the keyboard as this invalidates the warranty.
If this hasn’t resolved the issue, the keyboard may be defective and needs returning if the warranty is still valid, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange an exchange or return.
Q: What should I do if my Number Slide keyboard still isn't functioning?
The Number Slide keyboard may be defective and needs returning if the warranty is still valid, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange an exchange or return.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.